What if I lose my Liquor Licence

As long as it is not through your own fault  (like knowingly selling alcohol to under aged persons) then the insurer will cover your loss in the depreciation in value of your interest in the Premises.

  • This is covered when the liquor licence becomes forfeited under the provisions of appropriate legislation governing such licences, and/or
  • Having renewal refused after due application to the appropriate authority, for reasons beyond your control.


The Insurer will also pay the following  costs and expenses incurred:

  • in respect of any appeal
  • in defending any action brought against you for non-renewal of the licence (other than by the police or a local authority)