A dry cleaners is about as specific as businesses get, which is certainly something that is reflected in the type of insurance that is required to be adequately protected against the risks that can beset a dry cleaners.
An item of clothing, or any other artefact manufactured from fabric, is valuable by virtue of the fact that someone is paying to have it dry cleaned, irrespective of whether said value is sentimental or financial.
Therefore, a dry cleaners is constantly at risk of having to pay out for any item that gets damaged as a consequence of the dry cleaning process. This, though, is in no way the solitary risk that a dry cleaners faces.
A dry cleaners needs to be insured against the risk of a customer or a staff member being injured whilst on the premises. It is also necessary to be protected against any loss or damage to business property, inclusive of the building, be it through theft, vandalism, flood, fire or otherwise.
Get cover that ensures the well being of your Business.
To be adequately covered, a dry cleaners needs an insurance policy that brings together a number of different types of insurance:
- Employer’s liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Public liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen/damaged.
- Business contents insurance – to cover against the theft/damage of your business’ contents.
- Product liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer illness/death because of your products and/or services.
- Loss of income insurance – to cover any loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
It is necessary to combine multiple insurance types because a dry cleaners is among the most vulnerable of businesses. Appropriate dry cleaners insurance is your only guarantee of total peace of mind.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to dry cleaners insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. At shopinsurance.co.uk you can tailor your policy to your exact requirement. In doing so the premiums we charge represent outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Our representatives are always contactable to assist and advise you – Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 or email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 To find out more, call us today on 0121-628 9494.