If owning and running your salon had always been your dream then it’s likely you put a great deal of hard work into getting where you are. It doesn’t bare thinking about, but it could all be taken away from you with just one single compensation claim. This is why having the correct insurance cover is so important.
The salon industry has diversified in recent years, with new technologies paving the way for a wider range of treatments such as laser hair removal, along with certain non-invasive cosmetic procedures. As positive as this is, in terms of considerably increasing revenue potential, it brings with it a flipside – the potential cost of damages that a dissatisfied/injured customer can seek against your salon.
There are various other vulnerabilities that your salon needs safeguarding against, also. You need to be protected if a member of staff becomes ill or is injured whilst working for you, and you also have to protect the premises where you operate your business from.
Cover that Ensures the Well being of Your Business
An adequate salon insurance policy, in order to provide the right level of security, has to be made up of several types of insurance:
- Employer’s liability insurance:- covers any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Public liability insurance:- covers any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen/damaged.
- Product liability insurance:- covers any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer illness/death because of your products and/or services.
- Business contents insurance:- cover against the theft / damage of your business’ contents.
- Loss of income insurance:- covers the loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
The necessity for so many different types of insurance says a lot about just how susceptible a salon is – more so than many other types of business. With this in mind, it is essential that you secure the wellbeing of your livelihood with a thorough salon insurance policy.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to salon insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. At shopinsurance.co.uk you can we tailor your policy to your exact requirements and in doing you are sure that the premium charged represents outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Our representatives are always contactable to assist and advise you
Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00
To find out more, call us today on 0121-628 9494.
Or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00