Pub Insurance

Pub restaurant general liability insurance cover
Compare quotes & buy online

Our public house and restaurant 24/7 instant quotes is specifically designed for the licensed premises in the leisure industry such as pubs, wine bars and inns.

For the busy Publican why not try our free no obligation 24/7 available Instant quote. The policy can be tailored to your needs at your leisure and it will cover all your prized assets be it the buildings & the shop or the public liability.

Some optional covers you may need as a Public House / Restaurant:

  • Frozen food cover: You may wish to add this cover to guard against the financial loss if your freezer breaks down or the power is accidentally switched off.
  • Goods in transit: to cover your goods against theft or damage on the way back from the cash and carry, or a delivery.
  • Loss of Liquor licence: Covers your financial loss should you lose your licence to sell alcohol through no fault of your own or that of your employees.
  • You can tailor your insurance policy to cover your public liability exposure for your outside catering business activities. To cover your catering activities you can add the work away extension to your policy. This work away extension provides you cover against claims of accident and injury from your clients, their guests and other persons present or working at the venue. This work away extension also covers you when you employ subcontractors for this aspect of your business should you find out at a later stage that there is some exposure or gap in the subcontractor’s insurance policy and you will be held responsible for their deeds/ actions.


To get an instant tailored policy to cover your needs.

Compare quotes & buy online

If you require information then please call us on 0121 6289494  9:00-17:00 Monday – Friday

Or  Email us