The notion of selling or delivering food be it Fish & Chips, Pizza, Kebab, Chinese, Indian or any other take away food to people as quickly as possible engenders a heightened level of risk. When in a rush, the chances of an accident occurring are considerably increased – particularly in the kitchen. This makes fast food businesses more vulnerable than most when it comes to claims being made by injured employees. Without fast food insurance, the cost of this has to be met by you, the owner.
Fast food businesses are also vulnerable against claims being made by customers, who might be injured because of an accident occurring on your premises, or because they are served food that causes illness. As careful as you are when it comes to health and safety,it is still possible for mistakes to occur. If or when they do, it is important to be covered by fast food insurance.
There are various other risks that fast food insurance protects your business against, also. Due to the specific type of food that you serve, and your location, you might be highly susceptible to vandalism. There is also theft, and accidental damage to your premises, your stock and your equipment to consider. A fire could break out, or your premises could be flooded. With all these potentialities to contend with, fast food insurance really is a must.
Fast Food Insurance that Ensures a Safe Business
Due to the number of risks associated with running a fast food business, fast food insurance has to incorporate a number of different insurance types:
- Employer’s liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Public liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen/damaged.
- Business contents insurance – to cover against the theft/damage of your business’ contents.
- Product liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer illness/death because of food/drink served on your premises.
- Loss of income insurance – to cover any loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
Not only are the risks inherent to the fast food industry unique, but significant also. Protect both your livelihood, and your peace of mind, with a thorough policy that gives you the protection you need.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to fast food insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. At shopinsurance.co.uk we tailor each policy to the exact requirements of each client. In doing so we ensure that the premiums we charge represent outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Our representatives are always contactable to assist and advise you – Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 or email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 To find out more, call us today on 0121-628 9494.