Restaurants, Wine Bars & Public Houses
Owning and operating a restaurant is something that brings with it its own unique set of challenges. Even with every precaution taken and every health and safety guideline followed, a restaurant is still a risk-filled environment for both its customers and its employees. The occasional accident is an inevitable occurrence, which is why having appropriate restaurant insurance is so important.
The likelihood of a customer or staff member getting injured at some point demands that you obtain restaurant insurance. The legal fees and compensation claim amounts associated with liability claims means that failing to do so puts your business at tremendous financial risk.
The extensive cover that your restaurant needs
Restaurant insurance is essentially a hybrid of several types of insurance
- Employer’s liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Public liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen/damaged.
- Business contents insurance – to cover against the theft/damage of your business’ contents.
- Product liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer illness/death because of food/drink served on your premises.
- Loss of income insurance – to cover any loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
Being susceptible to so many risks makes a restaurant acutely vulnerable – more so than the majority of other business. It is therefore essential, for your peace of mind as a restaurateur, that you have the right level of insurance in place.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to restaurant insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. At shopinsurance.co.uk you can we tailor your policy to your exact requirements and in doing you are sure that the premium charged represents outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Our representatives are always contactable to assist and advise you – Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 or email us your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00
To find out more, call us today on 0121-628 9494