The hair salon that you’re the owner and proprietor of is likely the business you dreamed of owning – a labour of love that you’ve worked hard to establish. Imagine being closed down by the cost of paying out for just one compensation claim – it is simply too terrible to contemplate, isn’t it? With so much at stake, getting the right hair salon insurance is the most important business decision you are ever likely to make.
Consider just how diverse the hair salon industry has become in the last decade. These days the progressive high street hair salon offers far more than just a cut and blow dry, with non-invasive cosmetic procedures and laser hair removal being commonplace among the treatments that a client can opt for. Such procedures, though, bring with them a greater level of risk when it comes to accidents and injuries, and clients making a claim against your hair salon.
There are also a number of other risks to consider, all of which increase the need to ensure that your business is fully protected. For instance, there is the potential risk of a member of staff getting injured, as well as your premises being vandalised or damaged through flood or fire damage.
Insurance that Ensures the Protection of Your Assets
To provide you with the right level of protection, your hair salon insurance policy must consist of several types of insurance:
- Employer’s liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses, should an employee get injured.
- Public liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of a customer getting injured or their property getting stolen/damaged.
- Business contents insurance – to cover against the theft/damage of your business’ contents.
- Product liability insurance – to cover any damages, legal costs and expenses in the event of customer illness/death because of your products and/or services.
- Loss of income insurance – to cover any loss of income that occurs whilst waiting for an insurance payout.
The susceptibility of your hair salon is underpinned by just how many types of insurance are necessary for full protection. Indeed, a hair salon is undoubtedly at more risk than the vast majority of other businesses.
Perfect Products Combined with Top Customer Service
When it comes to hair salon insurance, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is never advisable. Too little cover and you’re at risk, too much cover and you’re paying over the odds. At shopinsurance.co.uk you can we tailor your policy to your exact requirements and in doing you are sure that the premium charged represents outstanding value.
And all our products are backed up by our outstanding customer service.
Our representatives are always contactable to assist and advise you – Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 or email us your question to email@example.com and we will get back to you Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 To find out more, call us today on 0121-628 9494.